A daily snippet of a young British man and his life in Santa Cruz, California

The Holiday Lights Train

Wednesday 10 December 2008

Well the festive season is nearly upon us, and my goose is getting nice and fat. We wanted to go on an old train ride through the woods, but that was off so we had to settle for this instead - the santa cruz holiday lights train!! So we rode on the train through the city streets (with a hundred kids and their parents!!), sipped our hot spiced apple juice, sang christmas carols, and I made a little video.

I was once humiliated by a primary school teacher for saying "turn on the lampshade" rather than "turn the lampshade on" (he thought the former implied rotating whilst on top of the lampshade), so to him I say this: "I am the moon", and this: "TURN ON YOUR SPEAKERS" ha ha ha ha! (*manic grin*). Anyway, apologies in advance - I'm busy so it's a little rough and ready, and goes on a bit, but you get the jist. Happy holidays!!!!!!!

1 comments:

serenderen said...

hooray for the holiday train!!!!